For information with regards to changes for 2022, please consult each examination board’s website on a regular basis. Changes have already been announced and further changes may occur throughout the year
Link to PEARSON EDEXCEL Examination Board A level DT Page
- A direct link to the Exam Boards DT resources and information webpage.
- The main document with the detail needed outlining both the coursework and examination elements.
- Outline of the course and the assessment within it
Mapping Document – Textbook to 2017 DT Specification
- Document mapping out the new specification agfainst the DT textbook
- Basic list of all the theory that needs to be covered
A Level Content – Year 12 checklist
- A list of all the theory that needs to be covered in a checklist format
GCE – Design-Technology – Scheme of Work
- A suggested outline from the examination board, of how the theory can be covered. It has a very useful feature, with the theory content being linked to additional resources and websites. This is why it is included, although we are not following the suggested programme
Mapping document – Pearson to Pearson
- Document comparing the new specification to the old
DT Maths – Teacher Guide – final version
- Document supporting the Maths element in the course.